What Is It?
PARC has developed a variety of resources available to support the work of physical activity promoters across Ontario and working across the life span.
PARC’s resources are developed in collaboration with our partners, who are subject-matter experts in the field. Resources are:
- Based on evidence and best practices
- Vetted by a rigorous expert review process
- Continuously evaluated to ensure they meet the ongoing needs of physical activity promoters across Ontario
How Does it Work?
In this section you will find everything from a physical activity guide for older adults to posters that can be put up where you live, work, and play to promote physical activity.
PARC’s resources are:
- Available in English and French*
- Provided in hard copy and electronic formats, depending on the resource
Use the life stage selector to narrow down the resources to the topic you are looking for, or browse them all to see what best meets your needs. For even more resources please consult the 3rd Party Resource Database**.
*A few of PARC’s resources are only available in English and one is only available in French.
**Please note that resources found in the 3rd Party Resource Database are not endorsed by PARC.