What Is It?
The PARC blog features our take on the latest and greatest in physical activity research, events, and ideas. Posts cover topics relevant across the lifespan.
These are hands-on, applicable posts including topics such as:
- Energizers of the Month
- Profiles of hot topics related to physical activity
- Guest blogs written by our partners
How Does It Work?
Check back often for new instalments of the blog post, and be sure to follow us on Twitter (@parcontario), as links to new posts will also appear there.
If you have an idea for a blog post that you’d like to read, or if you’d like to be a guest contributor to the blog, please email email@example.com with your ideas.
Other than PARC and Ophea programs and services, no endorsement by PARC and Ophea of any of the resources, programs, events, and services mentioned in PARC’s blog should be inferred. Content is provided for general information purposes only, it is important to recognize that fitness and skill levels are highly variable and adjustments to activities may be necessary to meet various needs and for further information individuals are advised to seek the advice of a physician or other healthcare professional.
- Wednesday, February 1, 2017
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016
- Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Wednesday, November 16, 2016
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Wednesday, October 5, 2016